Community Management Services
You deserve a knowledgeable company that focuses on the health of your community. Management Plus does this and does it well!
Management Plus is a full-service management firm providing professional services to our clients for over 35 years. Full-service management means we will involve ourselves with all physical, financial, and administrative aspects of operating the community association.
Our community managers are often referred to as portfolio managers, which means they oversee several community associations. Management Plus has tailored its service model so that our managers are supported by a team of staff who perform a multitude of tasks for the association. Community managers provide the board with professional knowledge and guidance while the management team does most of the “leg-work” such as communicating with owners and vetting and interacting with contractors.
Although not a complete list, below are some of the managerial services provided by Management Plus:
- Negotiating bids and contracts for common area maintenance and other community services
- Maintaining association records
- Assisting in the preparation of an annual budget for both Operating and Reserve funds and guiding the association through short-term and long-term planning
- Organizing and participating in association meetings
- Performing accounts payable and receivable duties of the association
- Provide monthly financial statements, including assisting in the annual review or audit and coordinating the preparation of annual IRS filings
- Supervising insurance claims and monitoring the informational needs of the insurance policy
- Assisting boards with selection & contracting for professional services
- Overseeing the maintenance services
- Serving as a community liaison